1) A Unique identification number.
2) Aadhar card is must for banking , gas connection , pass port, as an aI d proof all over.
3) Aadhar has a biometric process so every person should be at aadhar center physically .
4) What we do.. we can help you to do all online services like.. changes in details , update mobile number , take a e aadhar etc.
How to Apply for AADHAAR Card?
AADHAAR Card Registration Process:
AADHAAR card enrollment is free and voluntary for the residents of India. You may apply for AADHAAR card at any location, anywhere in India.
How to apply for AADHAAR Card Online?
Not all AADHAAR card centers have online appointment registration facility.
To check if a center near you has online appointment facility click here: Apply for AADHAAR Card Appointment Online.
Once you have taken the online appointment, collect the required documents (see below) and go to the center with the documents at the assigned date and time.
How to apply for AADHAAR card at the center?
If an AADHAAR card center near your location DOES NOT have online appointment registration facility, you can walkin to any nearby AADHAAR card center, without prior appointment.
To contact nearby AADHAAR card center click here: Locate nearby AADHAAR Card Centers.
What documents are required to apply for AADHAAR card?
Generally 1 identity and 1 address proof document is required to apply for AADHAAR card. To know about the documents required to apply for AADHAAR card click here: AADHAAR Card Documents Required.
If someone in a family does not have valid documents, he/she can still enroll if his/her name exists in family entitlement document. In that case the Head of the Family in entitlement document needs to be enrolled first with valid Identity and Address proof document. The head of the household can then introduce other members in the family for enrollment.
If there are no documents available at all, resident may take the help of Introducers available at the enrollment centre. For further details please contact the concerned Registrar office.
Where do I get AADHAAR card application form?
You can get free AADHAAR card application form(s) at the AADHAAR card center itself, or you may choose to download it online.
It is advisable to download, print (and/or make Xerox copies for other family members) and go to the AADHAAR card center with the already filled application form(s) to save time at the center.
To download AADHAAR card application form click here: AADHAAR Card Application Form Download.
You will be required to fill your personal details in the form.
At the AADHAAR card center your photo, finger-prints and iris scan will be taken as a part of the enrollment. You can review the details you have provided and make corrections during enrollment itself. You will get an acknowledgment slip with an temporary enrollment number and other details captured during enrollment.
Please store this acknowledgment slip at a safe place, as you will need the details on this slip when you want to print duplicate AADHAAR card online, in future.
Please enroll only once. Enrolling again will not get you any other/different AADHAAR number.
Your given information details will be verified centrally. On successful verification, you will first receive an SMS and/or email notification and later after a few days your AADHAAR number will be printed and sent to your address through post.
Once you receive the SMS / email confirmation and details about your AADHAAR number, you may easily print as many duplicate AADHAAR cards as you desire from here: e-AADHAAR Usual processing time for AADHAAR card is 60 to 90 days. However it could take longer due to stringent verification process followed and also depending upon the backlog.
In case there are any issues found for an application during verification, corrective actions are taken wherever possible; else a rejection letter asking the resident to re-enroll is dispatched through post.
India Post is entrusted with the responsibility of printing and delivery of AADHAAR letters. It may take 3 to 5 weeks to print and deliver AADHAAR letters to the residents.
AADHAAR Card Documents Requirement:
UIDAI accepts several "Proof of Identity", "Proof of Address" and "Proof of Date of Birth" documents for AADHAAR card. Below you will find a nationally valid list of supported AADHAAR card documents. You will need to carry the original AADHAAR card documents to the AADHAAR card center for cross verification. Your original documents will be returned back to you immediately after verification with corresponding Xerox copies at the center.
You will need just 1 document for "Proof of Identity", 1 document for "Proof of Address" and 1 document for "Proof of Date of Birth". Please take 1 Xerox copy of each of the supporting AADHAAR card documents you are submitting for AADHAAR card and submit it along with the AADHAAR card application form. Also note that you are not required to carry your photographs, as your picture will be taken right at the AADHAAR card center (the entire process is free of cost). M
Small kids may not have any address proof; in that case submit your own address proof document copy for them.
Supported Proof Of Identity Documents Containing Name and Photo:
Supported Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address:
- PAN Card
- Ration / PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Disability ID card / handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State / UT Governments / Administrations
Supported Proof of Relationship Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family:
- Bank Statement / Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State / UT Governments / Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
Supported Proof of Date of Birth Documents:
- PDS Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS / State Government / ECHS / ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
- Any other Central / State government issued family entitlement document.
- SSLC Book / Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead