The Combined Package Of Annual Compliance
• Focus your time and energy into your Business, rather than worrying about ROC Compliances
• Saves Money, as the AMC charges are ALL-IN-ONE PRICE
• Avoid getting the names of directorsand the company listed in defaulters list on MCA website
• Avoid Penalty and Legal Prosecution under Companies Act.
• Award Winning - ISO Certified Support Team
• Keep low Pricing by Rs500
Company being an intangible entity it acts only through a human agency. This peculiar characteristics of a company requires that
the all the decisions of the Company are taken by appropriate body, viz. Shareholders, Board of Directors, Debenture Holders etc.
Company Law requires that for taking decisions by the company appropriate meetings, i.e. of Shareholders, Board of Directors,
Debenture Holders are called and held and the decisions taken are properly recorded as per the law. Companies Act, 1956 has made
elaborate provisions for company administration. Most of the Corporate actions require compliance with the procedures and filing
of prescribed e-forms and documents on-line with the Registrar of Companies, whose offices are located in each State.
Law also requires recording of specific corporate actions in prescribed registers (Registers are called as Statutory Registers).
Section 209A of the Companies Act 1956 provides that the books of account and other books and papers of every company shall be open to
inspection during business hours by the Registrar, or by such officer of Government as may be authorized by the Central Government in
this behalf and that such inspection may be made without giving any previous notice to the company or any officer thereof.
Non compliance attracts penalties and prosecution in criminal court of law.
• Advising on retainer basis to small and medium scale companies for whom appointment of Company Secretary in whol time employment
is not mandatory (i.e Companies not having paid-up capital of Rs.50, 000,000/- and above).
• Advising Large Scale Companies and Listed Companies for ensuring legal compliance
• Drafting of minutes, resolutions, statutory documents and maintenance of Statutory Registers.
• Supporting Corporate Actions required for Change of Name of a Company, Change in Object, Shifting of Registered Office,
Increase in Capital, Amendment Articles of Association (list is not exhaustive)
• Liaisoning Services with regulatory authorities’ viz. Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, Ministry of Corporate affairs,
etc. to obtain required approvals under the Companies Act, 1956.
• Issuing Secretarial Compliance Certificate under Section 383A (required for a company having paid-up capital less than Rs.50,000,000/-)
• Carrying out Due Diligence
• Attending show cause notices and presentation of a case before Statutory authorities.
• Carrying out Voluntary Winding-up and striking-off the name of the company.
A. Charge Management
Each and every company while taking loan OR extending the existing loan facility from bank and financial institution needs to file the charge forms to ROC which itself needs to be duly signed by the PRACTICING COMPANY SECRETATY.
We being a team of both secretarial and financial service provider has excellent charge management service department which prov ides fast and accurate services in this regard that at affordable price.
B. Search Report
Event based compliance called search report is demanded by the banks while granting loans to the corporates we provide the same to our clients on demand.
C. Annual Filling
Each and every company registered whether public or private needs to file the annual financial statements,director report and E-forms
with MCA(MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS) Every year before due date.
our service too consist of annual filling of the company. E.G E-FORM ACO 4 & MGT 7, AND MGT 8 CERTIFICATIONS FROM PCS.
D. Drafting Resolution, Minutes, Keeping Up Statutory Records
E. DIN & DSC
F.Change In Name/Object/Capital/Director Etc.
G.Share Issue /Debenture Issue And Share Transfer Compliances
H.Strike Off/ Liquidation Of Company/LLP
Diagram : Company Law Regular And Annual Compliance