1) PAN .....Permanent Account Number
2) A compulsory document for every financial transaction.
3) There is no age limit for pan card .
4) N R I , foreigner , h u f , partnership firm , pvt ltd company ,trust etc also can apply for pan card.
5) With out pan card you can not file the incometax returns.
6) Pan card service charges and old Rs. 200/- (excluding govt charges.)
7) Why we .. we do check all details & do the complete correct procedure that it can not got reject & you will save your valuable time & money.
8) Easy steps for pan card.... you have to fill a very simple form , attach your docs n photo or corridor us on our address & pay the full charges.
9) Pan card will come to your address with in one month time.
Apply for a new PAN Card Application:
Welcome to Investment Junction Govt Authorized PAN Card Services Center!
PAN has become an essential part of any financial transaction, it is now mandatory to obtain a PAN for yourself. Moreover, it is a widely recognized photo identity and proof of address.
Investment Junction facilitates you to apply for a new PAN Card in 3 simple steps. Individuals who have never applied for a PAN Card before and currently do not have a PAN card can apply online.
To confirm if there is PAN card allotted or not, one may visit the UTIITSL website.
Permanent Account Number
Permanent account number (PAN) is the identifier of Indian income tax payers. It is unique, 10-character alpha-numeric identifier, issued to all juristic entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act 1961. It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) and it also serves as an important proof of identification.
PAN Card Agents in Pune
PAN card size is of standard plastic bank-card. It bears face-photo of the holder, date of birth, date of issue and a hologram sticker as security feature. (The card does not bear address of the holder.) The proof of PAN Card is almost mandatory for financial transactions such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or Professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits etc.
The primary purpose of PAN is to bring a universal identification to all financial transactions and to prevent tax evasion by keeping track of monetary transactions of high-net-worth individuals. The PAN is unique, valid for life-time of the PAN-holder throughout India. It is not affected by change of address.
PAN Application / Form 49A
Use of PAN is mandatory at required places, like for Income Tax Returns, high-value financial transactions, etc. However, it is options for people not falling under any of the requirement. One can apply for PAN by submitting the prescribed PAN application along with photo, ID proof, address proof and applicable fee.