Passport Services in Pune
Passport Fresh n Reissue..
•Online charges for new or reissue pass port consultancy charges are ...1000/- (excluding govt charges.)
1) What we do ....We are a online information provider or consultant for pass port.
2) We help you in preparation of pass port and will give you an expert and authentic advice.
3) We can apply online n take an appointment for you.
4) You have to give a call on our numbers our representatives will help you for your pass port new or reissue.
How to Apply for a Passport Application?
Get the Passport Application Form in Pune
One can apply for Passport through Online Registration in Pune, (after doing online registration, get print outs of the application form) click here for details for Online Registration. Apart from this applicant can submit directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers, get the relevant application form from here.
How to fill the Form
The Passport Application Form is Machine Readable.
Please follow the instructions as follows:
Use capital letters only.
Particulars given in the form will be printed in the passport.
Therefore, please be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
- Use black/blue ball pen only
- Do not fill the form with pencils or ink-pen.
- While filling up the boxes, kindly leave one box blank after each completed word.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes.
- Do not write anything outside the box. Avoid over-writing
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Column wise Guidelines for filling the application form can be had from here.
All original documents are to be shown at the time of submission of the passport application form. With the Original Passport Application Form, self-attested copies of all required documents need to be attached. Illiterate applicants should put only thumb impression in the box meant for thumb impression/signature. In case an applicant has stayed at more than one address during the last one year, he/she should furnish two additional photocopies of the PP form for each additional place of stay.
Where to Apply
For Online Registration, the applicant has to submit the print outs of the application form along with required documents to the respective passport office in the appointment date and time printed.
Apart from this Passport Applications can be submitted at
The counter of the Passport office
- The Speed Post centers
- District Passport Cells
- Passport Collection Centers
An application for a passport may be submitted personally OR through a representative (any close member of the family or recognized travel agent(s) only) carrying an authority letter.
Refer Tatkaal Scheme in case if applicant needs the passport urgently.
Refer Fee Structure for the fees to be submitted.
Refer Check List for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.
Requirement of a Passport
All Indian citizens who depart or intend to depart from India are required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document. Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents such as Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, Official Passport, Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity for the purpose.
Passport Application: Basic Requirements
The prescribed passport application duly filled in should be with all prescribed documents and fees. Merely submission of an application, however, does not constitute a claim for issue of a passport. It remains a request/requisition for a passport, which may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other reason.
The basic supporting documents required with passport application include:
- Proof of Date of Birth i.e. Birth Certificate, etc
- Identity proof with photograph (to be verified by Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Officials from the address proof and other documents)
- Proof of residence
- Proof of nationality (to be verified by Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Officials from the supporting documents submitted).
For more information, please refer to the sections 'Quick Guides' and 'Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)'.
Under Passport Seva, new measures and procedures have been introduced in order to improve governance in Passport Offices. The new measures and procedures are aimed at ensuring citizens' comfort, improvement in delivery of passport services, transparency and enhanced security. Applicants are now required to present themselves at the respective Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for enabling the Passport Issuing Authority to obtain applicants' photographs, biometrics and granting decision in their presence.
Online Registration and Appointment
The Online Appointment system has been introduced to ensure avoiding congestion at the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) and cutting down the waiting time for applicants. Appointments are allotted according to handling capacity of a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and are based on an Electronic Queue Management System.
The following steps are involved in applying for a passport
- filling up and submitting online application form, (alternatively, download e-form, fill up and upload the same at the Online Portal)
- scheduling an appointment and finally
- the visiting a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
For more details, please refer to section by clicking the 'Appointment Booking Process' link under 'Quick Guides' on the Online Portal Home Page.
Cancelling/Rescheduling a Visit
Applicants with confirmed appointments and if unable to visit Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) due to some reason, are advised to reschedule/cancel their appointments. Appointment rescheduling/cancellation for an application are allowed up to two times only within a year of the first appointment date.