What Is Trademark..?
Means a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others and may include a word, phrase, symbol or design, or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs.
For What We Can Register Trademark
Any word, title, symbol, heading, label, name, signature, numeral or any combination thereof.
Any Slogan, Base or Punch Line, etc. which are used to highlight the products and services.
Combination Of Both
Advantages Of Getting Trademark Registered
1. Owner Has The Exclusive Right To Use The Brand.
2. Protects Hard Earned Goodwill
3. Protects Your Name / Brand Name From Being Used In A Same Or Similar Fashion, By Any Other Business Firm, Thus Discourages Others From Cashing On Your Long Built Goodwill.
4. Gives Your Products A Status Of "Branded Goods" .
5. To Obtain Legal Relief In Respect Of Infringement (Misuse By Others) Of The Trade Mark.
6. Power To Assign (Transfer) The Trade Mark To Others For Consideration.
What Is Copyright..?
The exclusive and assignable legal right, given to the originator for a fixed number of years, to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material.
Works protected under the copyright laws
• Original Literary works
• Original Dramatic works
• Original Musical works
• Original Artistic works
• Cinematographic films
• Sound recordings.
Flow Dig. of Trademark
|Individual||Propietor Firm||Partnership Firm||company||Trust|
|1. PAN card or Driving License or Passport or Pdharcard||1. Propietor PAN card
2. Shop act License/VAT certificate / Service Tax certificate
|1. PAN card of Partnership agreement
2. PAN card of all partner
1. PAN card or INCOPORATION certificate
2. PAN card of directors
1. PAN card of trust or trust deed
2. PAN card of trustee who will sign